WE ARE OPEN - CONTACTLESS CLICK & COLLECT OR HOME DELIVERY
Midlands Performance Cars Limited is wholly committed to delivering a positive experience for our customers. However, we understand that things can sometimes go wrong. We welcome you to share your experience so that we can resolve any eligible complaint and improve our service.
You can lodge a formal complaint for free by contacting us via the following methods:
Midlands Performance Cars Limited
Unite8-10 Albion Gateway
Telephone: 01283 531051
In all cases we will endeavour to respond via the same communication method you have decided to use, however this may not always be suitable due to the nature of the claim. We may also need to verify your identity and refer to documentation.
What to include
• Name and address
• Vehicle Registration number
• Contact details
• Details of your complaint
• What resolution you would like
• We will contact you within five working days of the complaint receipt. Your complaint will be taken up with an individual in the company who will impartially examine all documentation and correspondence in relation to the complaint and record all communication on the complaint file.
• Whilst we are working on your complaint you will be kept informed of the progress. Please note that where a third party is involved, complaints may take longer to resolve.
• We aim to send you the final response within eight weeks of our receipt. However, if it remains unresolved after this time will inform you in writing why we have been unable to provide a final response and when we expect to do so.
• We will issue a letter containing our final position which will inform you whether your complaint has been upheld or rejected. It will also clearly detail the findings and result of our investigation and detail the reasoning behind the decision.
If you are not satisfied with our final position, you could be eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free, independent, and impartial service for customers to resolve disputes with financial services firms.
The Ombudsman Service will be able to tell you whether they can deal with your complaint. The financial Ombudsman Service can only deal with your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to put matters right. The contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service are:
Postal: Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange London E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567